video

Man dies electrocuted when hit by a high voltage wire while walking on the street.

February 25, 2021

Watch the exact moment a man dies electrocuted when hit by a high voltage wire while walking on the street. According to information, he was walking on the street and the wire fell from the light pole on top of the man. Another source says the wire fell to the ground because of the rain and after the rain passed he tried to remove the wire from the front of the store so as not to electrocute customers, but ended up being electrocuted. We will never know the truth because I will not research about it.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
3 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Goldstein law

Mind if I smoke? No, go ahead.

trackback

Sauteed or crispy? Lunch is served

trackback

SPARKY! NO! NOT AGAIN!…..

3
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x